Privacy is a fundamental human right. It enables us to have free will, innovate, ask questions, distribute power and much more. Privacy online is declining everyday, but somehow individuals and businesses on the internet don’t seem to care. It’s time that we address this issue.
When to Hire Someone?
- If you don’t have time
- If you have some money
- If you care about digital privacy
- If you are unable to determine your threat model
- If you don’t understand how internet works
- If you don’t understand dark patterns
- If you have already tried but failed
- If you can’t map your digital fingerprint
- If you are spending a lot of time and money but don’t know if it’s worth it
When Not to Hire Someone?
- If you have time
- If you don’t have some money
- If you don’t care about digital privacy
- If you are skilled enough to determine your threat model
- If you know how the internet works and it’s limitations
- If you understand and can spot dark patterns
- If you have already mapped your digital fingerprint and are working on it
- If you understand that privacy is a fundamental human right, and you don’t need to spend a lot of money on digital privacy
What to Expect after Enrolling?
- I will initiate a chat, voice call or video call (self-hosted on my hardware)
- I will map your digital footprint
- We will delete the accounts that you don’t need
- I will suggest you which privacy tools to use and if required I can deploy some tools
- Expect your digital footprint to fall by as much as 30% - 70%
- You will understand how the internet is trying to keep you online
- You will understand how to maintain a balance between convenience, digital privacy and spending on privacy services
- I will let you use my Clean Slate (Obviously don’t expect that)
- and much more
If your request is accepted, I charge 30 USD for the first hour spent and variable thereafter (but always more than 30 USD).
Please contact me only If you are not up to something illegal or ethically wrong. Your request will be accepted or rejected at my discretion.